If you’re struggling with acne, it is time you put away your drugstore products and reach for some alternative medicine. While most people associate CBD with aches and pains, or stress and anxiety, there is a growing trend of using it in skin care products.
Thought Cloud CBD is leading the way with their line of skin care products that can work absolute wonders to clear up acne, dryness, and other skin irritations. We previously wrote about their facial glaze serum in this post, and their CBD face mask here and have seen tremendous results with both of those.
If you’re an effective way to eradicate acne from your face, look no further than this facial bar from ThoughtCloud.
Full Spectrum Facial Beauty Bar from ThoughtCloud
As evident in its name, this contains full spectrum CBD. If you’re unfamiliar, this means that it goes through less of a filtration process when they do the extraction. With this designation, it contains the terpenes, phytochemicals, and other plant compounds that make hemp so beneficial for your skin.
I’m all about going “all natural” when it comes to my skin care products. Spare me the synthetic additives, fillers, and binders – just give me the good stuff. Thought Cloud hits all the right notes with this natural formula that contains powerful skin care ingredients.
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Jasmine Flowers
- Lime Oil
- Ground Oatmeal
- Shea Butter
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
The jasmine really gives it a nice scent, the shea butter and coconut oil give it a silky texture when applying it to the skin, and the ground oatmeal makes it work well for scrubbing the pores to get rid of clogs caused by dirt and oil.
After using this on my face, I couldn’t believe how much fresher and healthier my skin felt. After a few days of using this in my routine, it was like I had a brand new complexion. My acne pretty much dried up overnight and has not returned!
Each bar contains 300 mg of pure CBD. It is made from 100% organic, raw, non-GMO hemp that is cultivated on their farms in Colorado, USA.
No pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers are ever used at any part of the cultivation of their hemp crops.
Every batch of hemp that is extracted is lab-tested for purity.
What Users Are Saying
I know how well it worked for me, but let’s see what others have commented about this product on ThoughtCloud.net:
- I have really sensitive skin and randomly get breakouts, this bar is amazing!!! My skin has been so clear since I started using it!
- I have struggled with acne for about 14 years now and have tried so many different medications and face washes, but nothing compares to the results I saw just from the first week! My face isn’t completely clear but it looks and feels 100% better than before!
- I’ve been using the facial bar for a few weeks and I’ve noticed a significant difference in the hydration of my skin since using this product. I am pretty happy with the results so far.
- This bar is amazing! Very nourishing and great for delicate skin. Very slight scent.
- ThoughtCloud’s CBD Facial Bar is great. The smell is AMAZING. It cleanses thoroughly without overdrying your skin. This is great for the whole family, especially because it has such safe ingredients. My husband & I use this on our face and my kids use this soap all over their body in the bath. I love the oats in this bar too, very soothing for dry, itchy skin and provides a tiny bit of exfoliation too.
Where to Find It
You can get this facial bar, just like all the other Thought Cloud products I discuss here, on their official website. At around $26, it costs a bit more than your drugstore face scrub but the results are undoubtedly unmatched. For a better deal, use the coupon code COMIC and get a discount on your order!