If you’re curious about staying healthy and not getting infections that have you down in bed for days, you should look into probiotics. Yes, it sounds like a fancy medicine but probiotics are actually quite simple. They are essentially a shot of good bacteria and yeasts that, when ingested, give your gut the right balance of good and bad bacteria. If you don’t already know this, your gut contains bacteria that is both good and bad. There are trillions of little creatures in there, all of which are ensuring that your stomach lining and general digestion stay smooth and efficient. If even a few of these get disturbed, you’re likely to face digestive troubles and also a weak immune system. This is where probiotics come in. These introduce healthy bacteria to your gut which then helps your digestive tract stay on top of its game. But why is your digestive tract so important?
Let’s Talk About Probiotics
Well, to answer that, you have to know a bit about inflammation and why that’s bad for your body. Scientists and doctors have concluded that inflammation is the root cause for so many conditions such as diabetes, obesity, and others. This means that once you have inflammation, your body is open to hosting a lot of other infections that could have been otherwise avoided. Inflammation occurs when the bacteria in your gut is not in a healthy environment suited to their needs, or when the balance between bad and good bacteria is upset. Inflammation can then lead to conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Inflamed Bowel Syndrome, along with others such as Type 2 diabetes and blood pressure. All of these may be avoided or taken care of with good probiotics. This is why, if you don’t already have these added to your diet, you should, just to ensure that you stay healthy and avoid all these problems. There are already studies being done which link probiotic use with decreased risk of diabetes and other digestive problems. It may even be key in fighting obesity and since this is an issue that plagues most of the USA, scientists are very keen on carrying out further research.
So what are probiotics and where do you find them? These good bacteria are found in everyday food such as yogurts and milk drinks. They’re mostly found in dairy products and fermented food because that’s where the good yeasts can grow properly. There are different forms of probiotics however and they perform different sorts of functions as well. One of the strains of this bacteria is called Lactobacillus and this is the most widely found version. It’s in all the dairy you drink, from yogurt to milk but obviously specially formulated versions of these products. This probiotic helps the body keep its balance in the gut and also helps those who suffer from lactose intolerance. If you have trouble digesting dairy and also don’t know how to digest sugary or high-fat food, this little guy will do the trick nicely. All you have to do is have enough yogurt that has active probiotics. They’re available everywhere in the market!
The other form of probiotics is called Bifidobacterium and this one is also found in dairy products. It’s not found in all of them but a select few that are properly fermented. This one is quite useful since it’s used to treat a condition called IBS, mentioned above. In this condition, the person cannot have a normal gut since they face flatulence, constipation, and other problems. This probiotic regulates the digestive tract and gets all bodily functions back on track. It’s particularly useful to IBS patients and those who are looking to fight diarrhea or constipation. Another form of probiotics is a yeast called Saccharomyces Boulardii. This one is the most crucial in making sure the balance in your gut stays, well, balanced and also helps the body fight off any urinary or vaginal infections. This will be discussed later but this probiotic is good for internal and female health. As our research company has revealed, Levitra drug acts approximately twelve hours after taking it. During this period, it can cause an average of five to ten dense erections. Also, after taking the drug, the duration of sexual contact is at least thirty minutes. The drug should be taken orally, but no more than one a day and washed down with water. There is no treatment as such.
Speaking of internal health, there are certain conditions that probiotics are key in treating.
Examples of these are:
- IBS and IBD (inflammatory bowel disease). These are both similar but differing conditions. In one, the sufferer has constipation and flatulence and in the other, there’s inflammation and a lot of pain. Probiotics can help with both because they can aid good bacteria in fighting the infection and restoring harmony to the gut. This also means an end to constant flatulence and other problems.
- Infectious diarrhea and other parasitic problems. These issues can be treated if one takes regular probiotics. While these are never a compensatory measure for actual medicines, if you have been taking them regularly, you will find that your gut health will stay on top. You will not be plagued by diarrhea, constipation or other infectious diseases such as tapeworms.
- Some skin conditions like eczema. These conditions are usually caused by some sort of internal inflammation and probiotics can calm that down. Once inflammation has gone, it’s not difficult for the body to fight off the infection. Healthy bacteria in the gut means that the body has no trouble fighting off attackers and maintaining a strong immune system
- Urinary and vaginal infections. This has a lot to do with how yeasts work. Good yeasts from probiotics help the body stave off infection in these sensitive areas. If there is a proper balance of yeasts, these areas are not likely to become infected by fungus or virus. This is why probiotics are ideal for both internal and female health
- Normal colds, flu, and allergies. It’s a widely known fact that probiotics help the body build a strong immune system. This means that you are much less likely to get everyday infections such as cold and flu. People who take regular probiotics have reported that they get sick a lot less than they used to before they started the treatment. The body has a chance to retain good immunity with healthy bacteria.