HempLucid is one of my favorite brands of CBD, and that’s because they make high-quality products that are innovative. While other brands have regular ol’ CBD oils, you will find products at HempLucid that you won’t find anywhere else. These unique formulas are specifically made with your health in mind. While cannabidiol itself provides many benefits to the body, you can do even greater good for your health and wellness by mixing it with different carrier oils to increase absorption and harness the benefits of the carrier itself.
The Whole-Plant CBD Tincture in Hemp Seed Oil from HempLucid is one such product that can bring you relief in ways that other hemp oils can. Find out how it does this in my full review below.
HempLucid CBD in Hemp Seed Oil
Just like with the HempLucid CBD in MCT oil that I reviewed previously, this particular product contains (as you could probably have guessed) hemp seed oil as a carrier fluid. Hemp seed is an ultra-nutritious oil that has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years because of its holistic benefits.
Using hemp seed as a carrier oil unleashes its 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids, which is the most recommended ratio for maintaining health in the body. On top of that, it contains a high amount of essential vitamins and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and zinc. While CBD on its own can do you good, it doesn’t hurt to also get these essential nutrients while you’re at it!
Beyond just providing these nutrients, the hemp seed oil acts as a carrier fluid that helps to increase the absorption rate of the CBD into the bloodstream. This means you will feel the effects much more quickly, as well as much stronger. Hemp seed oil easily dissolves the CBD into the bloodstream which brings much more potent effects than when taken on its own. This is because one of the most effective ways for our body to absorb CBD is through fat. By using a carrier oil that is rich in healthy fats, like hemp seed oil and its omega 6’s, it is absorbed much quicker and produces more pronounced effects.
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
I touched on this above, but to break it down simply:
- Great tasting
- Amazing source of plant-based protein
- High amino acid content
- Promotes healthier skin and a better complexion
- High content of arginine and gamma-linoleic acid, both good for heart health
- Balances hormones
- Improves digestion
- Considered a “superfood”
You can get this product in the following strengths (prices vary depending on the strength):
- 250 mg
- 500 mg
- 1000 mg
- 1500 mg
Each bottle comes with around 30 servings, with each serving size being about 3/4 of one full dropper (or around 20 drops).
- Whole-Plant CBD Hemp Extract
- Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
How to Use
The recommended delivery method is to take it sublingually by placing drops under the tongue. You can also add it to cold foods likes salads, smoothies, soups, or other recipes, but it is not recommended to be cooked nor vaped.
Let’s see what customers have to say in their review of their CBD in hemp seed oil on their website:
- I take Hemplucid Tincture Hemp Seed Oil just before retiring. I fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly.
- It seems to be relieving arthritis pain in knees and foot. Will buy more!
- Helps my husband’s Parkinson’s symptoms. His face and smile are much brighter. Also, tremor is less.
- I no longer need other supplements since the Hemp CBD is so health effective in so many ways! Good job!
- As a father of a daughter who needs CBD, it has been my goal to find the BEST natural product on the market. Hemplucid is what we use. It’s a great product and it has worked better for us than any other CBD product has ever worked.
Where to Buy
Just like with the other products I’ve reviewed from this brand, you can find this CBD in Hemp Seed Oil available for sale on the official HempLucid CBD website here.
To see what other products they offer, take a look at my full review of HempLucid on this page.